Goodness it is almost Springtime. Daylight savings time is just around the corner and before I know it it will be time to mow the lawn.
I am happy to report that since my last post my sales are back to normal but in a never ending process to try to increase my sales volume I am endeavoring to be more diligent about social media. I have had a Pintrest account for some time and I "pin" mostly craft related projects but I recently added a board for Upcycled and Vintage Ebay Products some of the items are mine but most are things I think are interesting from other sellers. I do most of my pinning from my computer but since I am making an effort to do a little more social media without putting more and more time into it. I am making an effort to figure out how to do more things from my phone.
Here is what I have learned about pinning from my andriod phone.
First you need to have Google Play on your device. After that you should be able to download the Pintrest App.
Once you are in the app it is easy to repin items that have already been pinned. But what about everything else? Well, if you are on a site that has a pin it button on it already it is also very easy to pin but if you happen to find something pinnable that doesn't fit into either of these criteria here is what you do.
1) Go to the page you want to pin from. (you need to be able to see the web address when the page opens)
2) Press the menu button on your device (I have to select the more option on my phone to get to the next step)
3) Click Share Page
4) Click Create Pin (You might need a little patience here. It can take a little while depending on how many images there are to open.)
5) Select your Image
6) Select your board (Once you select your photo you will see one of your boards underneath the photo. There is a little triangle off to the right if you tap it you can select one of your other boards.)
7) Enter your comments
8) Press the "Pin It" button
And you are done.
My phone is a little slow but it is still a nice option to have when you are away from your computer.
Happy Ebaying (and Pinning)